Unable to delete / update or edit my dashboards

I am unable to make any changes to my dashboards uploaded on the novyPro account.

same problem here. Can somebody or novypro tell me how to edit project I already published?

Hi @nadhifaa_kamila & @RUBINA_BANSAL ,

Hope this message finds you well.

We need more information to better understand the issue you are facing.

For example, did you try to edit the project from the ( Edit ) projects page?

Will be more than happy to assist you once we receive detailed information about the issue you are facing :blush:

Have a great day!

OK guys,

On your account open > My Portfolio > Open My Reports and click on Edit. All your reports show up, select the report you want to edit, click the pencil icon make your changes and click Save Changes. Donā€™t forget to click Save Changes otherwise it will not edit the report.

I hope this help.

Federico Pastor

3 Likes

Hi @nadhifaa_kamila & @RUBINA_BANSAL

You can also check this quick ā€œHow to edit Projectsā€ :wink:

My issue has been resolved now. Earlier some icons were not present. Anyway. Thank You!

Hi! I am facing same issue , not able to edit my report after I published it to my portfolio. I am not able to see ā€˜pencil iconā€™ after following the steps recommended. Could you please guide?

Hi! I checked in my Novypro account but not able to see ā€˜edit reportsā€™ option.

I donā€™t see edit option either. iā€™m new to novypro. added one project twice by mistake, i want to delete one. but i dont see any edit option when i click on my portfolio.

Go to My Portfolio in the top right corner and click on that.Then Click on the arrow on My reports and you can see an edit option.There you can modify.

Solved!!!

Thank Youā€¦

trying to Update my Dashboard in edit page but after clicking on save changes nothing is happeingā€¦ i have try on incognito windows but still no changes. please help me with that

Dear @sinchal ,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are going through systemā€™s and featuresā€™ ( Maintenance and Upgrades ), novyPro members may face some inconvenience during the next three days.

We highly appreciate your Patience.

More Updates will be shared via email to all our members and through this forum.

Best regards,

Support Team | novyPro

Dear Sanchal,
Some time we have to face some technical glitch. So you can share this file to email id- namdevaman1996@gmail.com. I can check which type of technical glitch or error you face. Then I will share solution with you.

Hi Novypro Team,

Is the maintenance and upgrade completed, Iā€™m facing the same issue-unable to commit the changes performed to the project already uploaded.

This is a straightforward task, as below:

1. Click My Portfolio
  2. My Reports
  3. Edit
    There you goā€¦

Cheers

Hi Mash,

Thank you for your reply, I followed the steps mentioned above but the Save changes is inactive not able to commit the changes.

Could someone help me for the above raised query??