Couldn't Edit my profile

Hi , After the recent maintenance update , I can’t edit anything in my profile, can’t edit existing projects , can’t add my projects to my portfolio . My Username is siva.siva.fire@novyPro.com . Please Provide solution to this

Dear @Sivasundar_T_P,
:blush:
Hope this message finds you well.

You can give it a try now, it will working just fine :wink:

In case you encountered any further issues, please let us know :blush:

Hello. Unfortunately after recent maintenance update I’m not able to edit my existing projects neither. I need your help. My username is tatsiana.sh.17@novyPro.com.

Dear @Tatsiana ,

We have done a standard test on your account, and it seems just fine for this :roll_eyes:

Please provide us with more details, regarding your issue, so we can do a better investigation, and try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

The best way to draw a picture of your issue to us is to share a screen recording of how and when the issue occurs and share it with ( Support@novyPro.com )

We will be more than happy to assist you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

novyPro Support Team

Thank you so much for your assistance. What concerns the issue, maybe I just can’t understand where the button for editing of an existing project is placed. Earlier it was in the middle of the project cover while hovering it. And now while hovering over the cover I see only the number of likes.
I’m looking forward to your help.

Dear @Tatsiana ,

Please check this quick guide on how to edit or delete one of your novyPro Portfolio’s projects :slight_smile:

Thank you very much)

1 Like