Portfolio Not uploading

Hi Team,

thanks for providing this wonderful platform to showcase our work.

I am facing issue while uploading my portfolio. In my account I am not able to get add portfolio option. can you please help me out.

Link of my portfolio trying to upload on novypro-

Below are the screenshot showing in Report tab.

Hi @Amrita_Sharma ,

Thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

did you try to scroll down a bit and press the Save Changes’ Button?

Please give it another try and let us know if you needed any further assistance, we will be more than happy to assist you :slight_smile:

Thanks Team, its working fine.

1 Like

Hello Team.

I am facing an issue similar to this. Mine does not show the report after pasting the web link.
I tried it with a different report link, I encountered the same result.

Please assist.

Thank you

Here’s a link to my last published report. I can’t interact with it

1 Like

Dear @Goodrich_Okoro ,

We have checked your PowerBI dashboard Link ( https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiM2NhZjAzYjctN2UwYS00MmNmLWE4YzUtYWQ4MzVmNTDNEpUTHQoQUJMHLrErGJyHg89uy71MyuHtNDVkOC05OWFjLWM4M2VkN2ZmOTVhMCJ9 ) , and the issue is with the Link itself this was confirmed when we tried to view the dashboard on external browser and not through novyPro, please try to copy the link from your PowerBI web services once again and give it another try :slight_smile:

We will be more than happy to provide you with any further assistance :slight_smile:

Hi Team.

I tried it again. It’s the same result.

I even went further to copy the web link of my previous report that is currently on my portfolio (I edit my previous report to copy its link). I tried creating a new report with that same link, and it is giving the same result.

I made a short video on it

I really don’t know where the problem is coming from.

The video is Private, so we are unable to see it.

If you are using the same link then it will not work, it seems that the link it self is invalid, maybe missing a letter or maybe the dashboard associated with this link is no longer associated with it.

You need to regenrate the dashboard link, once you regenrate it please try open it in the browser to see if it is working.

Try the video again.

How do I regenerate the dashboard link? I am using an account associated with novypro, also I did not see an option for that.

Can you please send the pbix file to Support@novyPro.com we will try one quick test and get back to you asap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure.

I just sent it.

1 Like

Why am I getting this emails please kindly remove my email from this chat.

Best Regards,